Available at Watsons stores nationwide.
Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclomethicone, cyclopentasiloxane (and) dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, polypropylene, cetearyl alcohol (and) ceteareth 20, cetyl alcohol, glycerine, propylene glycol, stearic acid, cera alba (beeswax), ethyl alcohol, dodecyl olivate, octyl methoxycinnamate, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, niacinamide, methylizothiazolinone (and) methyl paraben (and) propyl paraben, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, sodium PCA, salicyclic acid, EDTA tetrasodium
I’ve been wanting to try primers for the longest time, but I didn’t want to shell out money for them because they might not work. So I’m glad I found out about this very affordable primer from Say Tioco Artillero’s YouTube channel.
Strangely, this product advertises itself as a moisturizer, but you’ll know it’s really a primer when you look at the ingredients–silicones!
Let’s cut to the chase–I loooooove this primer! Let me count the ways:
1. Affordable at P89. A sachet lasts more than a month even with daily use.
2. Keeps my oiliness at bay. BB creams make me look oily even when freshly applied, but this primer mattifies them and keeps me oil-free for longer.
3. Creates a smooth canvas so makeup glides easily.
4. Doesn’t break me out even with daily use; the tea tree and salicylic acid in the ingredients may even be helping control my existing acne.
5. Packaging is handy; I can bring it anywhere.
Sure, I still get oily, but the important thing is that I don’t oil up as much. Most of the time, I don’t even need to retouch with powder as blotting is enough. I have already repurchased this and will keep repurchasing! Maybe I’ll even buy some more as backup.
If you have really oily skin like I do, I recommend this primer to you!