As I mentioned in a previous post, I won as commenter of the month for July on two beauty blogs. Isn’t that amazing? I received my prizes from Project Vanity on July 31 while those from The Beauty Junkee arrived today.
Liz of Project Vanity gave me the following:
1. Vitress Hair Polish. It’s a great-smelling leave-on conditioner. I don’t know if it adds shine, but it tames my flyaways and leaves my hair with a fruity floral smell I absolutely love. I use this whenever I iron my hair; the silicone content offers a measure of protection from the heat.
2. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara. Reviewed here.
3. Yves Rocher Serum Vegetale 3. A night cream designed to help lift wrinkles. As I don’t have wrinkles and I only use virgin coconut oil on my face, I gave this to my mother.
Martha of The Beauty Junkee gave me the following:
1. Lip balm. Oh my! This smells heavenly! I absolutely love vanilla! Too bad it’s expired. I’m gonna get a new one, though.
2. Face powder. Looking forward to checking this out; they say it’s a good drugstore powder.
3. Facial moisturizer. Before discovering VCO, I turned to Myra E for affordable and effective facial moisturizers. This product hydrates my skin without making it greasy and without making it break out. It has a bit of SPF, which I suppose is better than nothing. I gave this to my mother because she doesn’t have a day moisturizer.
4. Hand and body lotion. If Myra E makes good facial moisturizers, I suppose their lotions are also good. I gave this to my sister, whom I always urge to moisturize.
What a loot, eh? I’m happy to have been able to share these prizes with others. And I’m happy to have been able to try various new products!